Minimalist Camp Nou
Before 2000, Camp Nou was the largest sports stadium in the world and the only stadium with a capacity over 100,000. Home to FC Barcelona, this soccer venue also served as the site of the gold medal soccer match of the 1992 Olympics. There are few stadiums that are hallowed and revered as this great venue.
- Graphic illustration by S. Preston.
- Digital print on museum-grade archival paper.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from the digital image.
- Optional: black wood frame, white double mat and UV, anti-glare plexiglass.
- Print size: 14x20 inches
- Image size: 12x18 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 20x26 inches
- Print size: 24x36 inches
- Image size: 20x30 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 26x38 inches.