Minimalist The Palace
The Detroit Piston fans had to drive out to northern Detroit to watch their team play. Luckily just after it opened, the Pistons went on to win back-to-back NBA championships so I guess it was good luck. Interesting fact, The Palace was only one of two NBA arenas to not sell naming rights until the team vacated. This arena is widely considered the first modern-style NBA stadium and ushered in a boom of new NBA arenas.
- Graphic illustration by S. Preston.
- Digital print on museum-grade archival paper.
- Certificate of authenticity - Hand-signed and numbered by the artist.
- Optional: black solid-wood frame, white double mat and UV protected, anti-glare plexiglass.
Medium Print - Limited Edition of 350
- Print size: 14x20 inches
- Image size: 12x18 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 20x26 inches
Large Print - Limited Edition of 100
- Print size: 24x36 inches
- Image size: 20x30 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 26x38 inches.