Minimalist Rickwood Field
The oldest professional ballpark in America resides in Birmingham Alabama, home to the Barons. In 1931, the unique overhanging light towers were added to allow for night games for the Barons and the Negro League Black Barons. The "Friends of Rickwood" have maintained the stadium over the years and is a living museum of the history of baseball in all it's glory.
- Graphic illustration by S. Preston.
- Digital print on museum-grade archival paper.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from the digital image.
- Optional: black wood frame, white double mat and UV, anti-glare plexiglass.
- Print size: 14x20 inches
- Image size: 12x18 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 20x26 inches
- Print size: 24x36 inches
- Image size: 20x30 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 26x38 inches.