University of North Carolina™
Minimalist Dean E. Smith
The home of the North Carolina Tar Heels is a octagon-shaped basketball arena that opened in 1986 and serves as one of the largest college basketball venues. Though the design doesn't match the rest of the historic campus' architecture, it still is one of the most iconic venues in the NCAA.
- Graphic illustration by S. Preston.
- Digital print on museum-grade archival paper.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from the digital image.
- Optional: black wood frame, white double mat and UV, anti-glare plexiglass.
- Print size: 14x20 inches
- Image size: 12x18 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 20x26 inches
- Print size: 24x36 inches
- Image size: 20x30 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 26x38 inches.