Wichita State University™
Minimalist Charles Koch Arena
The home of the Wichita Shockers was built in 1953 and was considered several years ahead of its time because of its circular design, which gave nearly every fan a clear sight line and put the seats very close to the action. As a result, it was quickly nicknamed "The Roundhouse," a name that has stuck to this day. This arena was voted by ESPN as one of the top 10 home-court advantages in college basketball.
- Graphic illustration by S. Preston.
- Digital print on museum-grade archival paper.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from the digital image.
- Optional: black wood frame, white double mat and UV, anti-glare plexiglass.
- Print size: 14x20 inches
- Image size: 12x18 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 20x26 inches
- Print size: 24x36 inches
- Image size: 20x30 inches (with white border)
- Frame size: 26x38 inches.