Ole Miss University™
Minimalist Vaught Hemingway Stadium
Team: Ole Miss Rebels
Artist: S. Preston
Variant: Walk Of Champions
The Grove is a 10-acre grassy plot of ground in the center of the Ole Miss Campus where students tailgate before the game. As a pre-game tradition, Rebel players march to the stadium through the crowds under the Walk of Champions sign. Ole Miss fans fight for position on both sides of the sidewalk and greet the players with loud cheers. The braver fans even reach out and touch the players as they pass before them
- Museum-grade archival cold press paper (300gsm).
- Hand signed by the artist.
- Actual print colors may differ slightly from the digital image.
- Optional: black wood frame, white double mat and UV, anti-glare plexiglass.
MEDIUM ART PRINT
- Print size: 14x20 inches (12x18 inches with a white border)
- Framed size: approximately 26x20 inches.
LARGE ART PRINT
- Print size: 24x36 inches (20x30 inches with a white border)
- Framed size: approximately 26x38 inches.
WHO IS S. PRESTON?
S. Preston is a former sports broadcaster turned graphic designer, who has turned his love of sports and his talent for art into a full-time business and career. "I try every day to change the way sports and art collide," says Preston. His creative and clever sports art has been recognized by the leaders in sports and his artwork is licensed by both the MLB and the NCAA. You can see his designs published in Sports Illustrated, ESPN and Entertainment Weekly.
S. Preston's minimalist stadium series is more than the man cave. It's a cool, fresh new look at college stadiums that approaches the world of sports from an artistic perspective. So decorate your home with 'living room worthy' sports art that will because a conversation piece for every house guest. This minimalist ballpark series also makes a great gift idea for any baseball fan.