Minimalist Pirate Parrot Value Canvas
- Height (feet): Larger than life
- Weight (lbs): Won't sit still on a scale
- Waist (inches): We can't tell you that!
- Eyes: Cross-eyed from watching too much TV.
- Feathers: Lime green shag fur.
- Birthplace: First hatched at Three Rivers Stadium in 1979.
- Season Stats
- High Fives: 9,849 (121.6 per game)
- Pictures Taken: 4,829 (59.6 per game)
- Fans Covered in Silly String: 462 (5.7 per game)
S. Preston's minimalist mascot series is made for the baseball kids, young and old. These artwork celebrates the playfulness of the characters that roam the stadiums.
WHO IS S. PRESTON?
S. Preston is a former sports broadcaster turned graphic designer, who has turned his love of sports and his talent for art into a full-time business and career. "I try every day to change the way sports and art collide," says Preston. His creative and clever sports art has been recognized by the leaders in sports and his artwork is licensed by both the MLB and the NCAA. You can see his designs published in Sports Illustrated, ESPN and Entertainment Weekly.
S. Preston's art can be seen in stadiums across the country - in team stores, team executive offices and in the stadium concourses. He is also a lifetime member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and has several pieces in the national archives.